We are a multi-disciplinary studio, working with companies world-wide, taking them from concept to product.
We and our engineering partners provide a range of services: sketching, CAD-Soliworks, Engineering, case studies, prototyping, regulations manufacturing and more.
Eli Chissick is an award winning designer and master craftsman. Chissick’s works have been exhibited in USA, Europe and Israel, winning numerous international design awards.
Awards, Distinctions and Prizes
- Adex Award Platinum-Gradient. 2016
- Adex Award Platinum-Geo-5 & Mirror. 2015
- Opus Design Award-Winning award-Sun-Bow. 2006
- Ample Sample-Recycling competition-Top 10 finalists–Wine-Rug. 2004
- Best Israeli Student Project– Sitybike. 2003
- Designboom-Folding chair competition 2nd Prize-Sitybike. 2003
- Jan Ken Pon– a tableware design competition held in Japan: 2nd prize-A new folder. 2003
- IDSVancouver – SwitzerCultCreative. 2016
- Maison & Objet– Gradient collection. 2014
- Periscope Gallery-ZeMaYesh-Solo exhibition. 2013
- St. Etienne design bianale–Hang On+Magnevet. 2006
- Icff N.Y –The Bend. 2006
- Tokyo Designers Block– for Young Israeli Design-Sitybike. 2004
- Periscope Gallery-2 by 2, Tel-Aviv, Sulchan Aruch. 2004
- 99.99– one day exhibition, Tel-Aviv, A chair for 99.99. 2004
- Tokyo Designer Block-for Young Israeli Design-A New Folder. 2003